CharlieCraft PvE Beta Its almost here guys, we just need a bit of beta testing before we launch this. I have almost everything set up but have probably missed a thing or two, or made at least one typo. So we just need a few players willing to come on and test the hero classes, mob fighting, skills, and all that other stuff. Here is a list of features. Ranks - Player titles based on their forum rank. Open World - Free world where players can build anywhere they want. No PvP - Play anywhere with your friends without the fear of being killed by another player. Death Return - You will have the option to pay a set amount of CC to get your items back after death. Fun Perks - Subscribers will get all the fun magic carpet, and click travel perks we used to have back in the day. Land protection - Players can earn CC and eventually purchase town space where they can protect up to 12 blocks of land. (land is expandable past 12 blocks for CC) Anti Cheat - Hackers will be blocks with anti cheat. Anti Xray - Xray will be impossible. Anti Grief - All your stuff is protected by logblock. Hero Classes Warrior > Knight Rogue > Assassin Archer > Ranger Healer > Cleric Brawler Monk Bard Professions Farmer - Only profession that can obtain food drops from crops and animals. Logger - Only profession that has 100% log drop rate from trees. (Players that are not loggers will receive logs from tress at 25%, and 1-4 no colored planks the other 75%) Miner - Only profession that has 100% drop rate from ores. (Players that are not miners will receive ore at 25%) Alchemist - Only profession that can craft potions. Enchanter - Only profession that can enchant stuff. More info to come as I write it. Please reply to this thread if you want to beta test.